Donations are used exclusively to benefit American youths in their efforts to learn how to play tennis including but not limited to:
- Direct money grants to qualified non-profit tennis related institutions such as public high schools;
- Purchasing tennis related equipment such as racquets, balls, nets, windscreens, etc.
- Maintenance and/or repair of public tennis courts for the community; and
- Payment of expenses for events organized and/or sponsored by the American Tennis Foundation such as charity tennis
The American Tennis Foundation is in need to volunteers to assist in the upcoming August 13-19, 2012 tennis tournament. Tournament related volunteer functions will include:
- T-shirt Development;
- Sponsorship Procurement;
- Tournament Desk Attendant;
- Ball persons;
- Tournament concierge;
- Tournament photographers; and
- Tournament correspondents.
Sign up for the upcoming August 13-19, 2012 tennis tournament which will be held at West End and South End Tennis Clubs. Your entry fee will help support the charity. A portion of the entry fees ($40 for a singles entry; $25 for a doubles entry) to this tournament and 100% of donations qualify as IRS tax deductible charitable contributions. The American Tennis Foundation’s tax ID number is 27-0357352. Receipts for donations will be provided upon request.